• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DSCN0318.JPG

it is hot 92* and windy. hot wind blowing through the trees does smell really good,though.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
usedtobefast said:
DSCN0318.JPG

it is hot 92* and windy. hot wind blowing through the trees does smell really good,though.
I was in Monrovia the last couple of days and was supposed to be there until tomorrow but I didn't want to deal with the heat so I headed back to Baja after voting his morning. But the devil winds followed me 200 miles/320km to home.

krebs303 said:
I was in Monrovia the last couple of days and was supposed to be there until tomorrow but I didn't want to deal with the heat so I headed back to Baja after voting his morning. But the devil winds followed me 200 miles/320km to home.
i ended up with a nice headache. finally got rid of it. not funny.
and good you voted.

L'arriviste said:
Anyone who saw yesterday's Jaarmarktcross at Niel will have a good idea of our current weather here. Today it's dry so far but that evil wind is still blowing. Reminds me of this year's KBK when I was on the Kwaremont. :D

Same here in my little corner of German near the Benelux. Still windy and cold, not good for those of us who tend to catch bronchitis easily.

Susan

TRENDING THREADS