• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Škoda Tour de Luxembourg 2021 (September 14-18)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
0. Andy Schleck
Clipboard.jpg

GC bonuses 10, 6 , 4

He finish at the back of the group, losing no time. Could be a worse start.

I didn't see the today stage. How was Fausto looking? Obviously it seems he will be working for joao this week rather than getting his own chances.

With quickstep team I don't see how Almeida/Cattaneo/Masnada can lose this.

He was doing quite a bit of pulling on the flat from the last 30K or so that I saw. So definitely there in support this time it seems. Prep race for next year's giro

I didn't see the today stage. How was Fausto looking? Obviously it seems he will be working for joao this week rather than getting his own chances.

I only started watching with about 35k to go but at that time he was already pulling the peloton with little help from other teams so I'm very impressed that he still made it into the front group after all that work.

Sick Nibali 34th.
Masnada 35th.
Probably the two best gc riders in the world.

TRENDING THREADS