Source for that? If its PCS, I wouldnt be so sure. They also have De Plus on the list for Giro and he does not have a single race day in 2018 so far...El Pistolero said:enric mas is riding the giro, so watch out then alreadyValv.Piti said:Some random observations:
- Nieves first race back and gets 42th. What a class rider, great for Orica and for the Giro where they will turn up with a top-notch team. They could be the team to animate the race if Chaves feels well.
- Also related to the Giro, Poels is looking pretty weak. I doubt he will be great at least the 2 first weeks, but Froome also really only needs him from stage 14 (Zonc) and onwards. I think its a good sign tho, especially because Rosa and Cruz are very up and down climbers.
- Formolo is ready to make his big breakthrough in the Giro this year.
- Quick Step is by far the best team in the world in 2018, even after the departure of Kittel and Martin among others. Great team which is really easy to root for, most of their riders are pretty likeable (who doesn't like Jungels for example?). Thats without Gav. Jungels could surprise in the Tour, but look out for Enric Mas in the Vuelta as well. With Gaviria, Alaphilippe and Jungels in the Tour they could be quite interesting to follow there as well - all could get a breakthrough!
- Betancur needs to get this **** together for the Giro.....
- Sky is having a downright horrible spring, but good to see Henao being somewhat respectable again.