• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

105th Coppa Bernocchi, October 7

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Evidently so. Red Rick suggested Rogla went off to a pub in the middle of the race, Remco must have joined him.

Probably they follow the forum and decided to settle the debate over a beer...or a wine.

Reportedly Roglic agreed to visit Remco's medal cabinet as he enjoys visiting different cabinets and Remco's being interested in ski jumping so Roglic is offering some lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
These small Italian races are so annoying for fans of sh*t riders, I'm constantly refreshing trying to find out if my guy finished in the time limit or not, please just upload full results

Easily:

Completely agree. I've been waiting for ages to see if Cofidis managed to get some UCI points. So frustrating.

Yes:

17Zingle AxelCofidis
5​
+ 01:27​
23Izagirre IonCofidis
5​
+ 01:27​

Reactions: Salvarani
Jun 24, 2024
Visit site
So much so that they are saying they might even cancel the race:

TRENDING THREADS