• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

114th Paris-Roubaix - UCI World Tour (10/4-2016)

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Akuryo said:
Sky is the new Garmin. Someone always crashes. And if it is a different rider each time, you can't say it's because of poor bike-handling anymore. Pinarello doesn't look like the best material for me.

Whatever the reason, Movistar stopped using Pinarello a couple years ago. They wouldn't elaborate on specifics, but they were apparently so displeased they prefered to switch to a brand that would pay them less.

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
rm7 said:
How is it that Sagan and Canc didn't manage to close more of the gap with those two crashes?
Because they're cooked. They've been on the front for about 15km now. Even if they get back on, they will have spent too much.

I think your last 30 posts in this thread predicted Sagan and Cancellara are done. Would be hilarious if they somehow make it back and one of them wins

Re: Re:

GuyIncognito said:
Akuryo said:
Sky is the new Garmin. Someone always crashes. And if it is a different rider each time, you can't say it's because of poor bike-handling anymore. Pinarello doesn't look like the best material for me.

Whatever the reason, Movistar stopped using Pinarello a couple years ago. They wouldn't elaborate on specifics, but they were apparently so displeased they prefered to switch to a brand that would pay them less.
Spend millions researching unneccessary rear suspension, then use a prittstick to glue on the tyres.