• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

114th Paris-Roubaix - UCI World Tour (10/4-2016)

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

DFA123 said:
At what point will Sky start working for Rowe instead of Stannard? He's a significantly faster sprinter isn't he?

Not "significantly". He won a sprint stage of the Tour of Britain against weak opposition in 2011 or 12, and this last year has had a bit of a battle with Kristoff for winning the runners-up sprint in cobbled classics.

Re: Re:

kingjr said:
Irondan said:
saganftw said:
spalco said:
What's the deal with the Erviti support here, I don't even know the guy?

young up and coming classics rider,very talented lad :rolleyes:
Young??
You need to turn your sarcasm-radar on ;)
I got it when he said it. Nothing went over my head, my reaction looked a little more dopey than I intended.

TMP402 said:
DFA123 said:
At what point will Sky start working for Rowe instead of Stannard? He's a significantly faster sprinter isn't he?

Not "significantly". He won a sprint stage of the Tour of Britain against weak opposition in 2011 or 12, and this last year has had a bit of a battle with Kristoff for winning the runners-up sprint in cobbled classics.

He didn't win it by sprinting, though. Won it by being in front into the dangerous last corner where almost everyone crashed

GuyIncognito said:
TMP402 said:
DFA123 said:

He didn't win it by sprinting, though. Won it by being in front into the dangerous last corner where almost everyone crashed

Aha!

TRENDING THREADS