13th BinckBank Tour (2.UWT) 7.8 - 13.8

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Suppose today finished again Wellens 1st Dumoulin 2nd, I can't see why there wouldn't be 10-6-4 available, so who wins on countback to the TT? Or maybe one of them goes for an intermediate bonus second.

Apr 12, 2017
Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Stuyven wins
2 Gilbert
3 Dumoulin

GC: Dumoulin

Dumoulin beats Sagan and GVA in an uphill sprint. hahahaha
Sagan didnt seem to care to sprint once he knew chance for a stage win was gone...

GVA lost podium because he waited Sagan to close the gap to Stuyven or what? I really dont understand why he did not follow him. Anyway pretty anticlamatic finale. I was hyped when peloton was blowing to pieces after Muur but somehow they stopped riding :rolleyes:

Re:

alspacka said:
This negativity is genuinely worse than even Fabian ever had to deal with. Ridiculous.
What do you expect? Sagan wins bunch sprints - do you really think someone is going to tow him to the line? Bora's team here is not strong enough.

Dumoulin strong in the end, but he did have a good team mate with him when it mattered. Wellens faded afterwards.

Benoot another top-10 - he wants to win that cyclingnews forum contest.

Mar 26, 2017
Re: Re:

Jagartrott said:
alspacka said:
This negativity is genuinely worse than even Fabian ever had to deal with. Ridiculous.
What do you expect? Sagan wins bunch sprints - do you really think someone is going to tow him to the line? Bora's team here is not strong enough.
What bunch sprint was there today?

ASK THE COMMUNITY