13th BinckBank Tour (2.UWT) 7.8 - 13.8

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Suppose today finished again Wellens 1st Dumoulin 2nd, I can't see why there wouldn't be 10-6-4 available, so who wins on countback to the TT? Or maybe one of them goes for an intermediate bonus second.

Apr 12, 2017
Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Stuyven wins
2 Gilbert
3 Dumoulin

GC: Dumoulin

Dumoulin beats Sagan and GVA in an uphill sprint. hahahaha
Sagan didnt seem to care to sprint once he knew chance for a stage win was gone...

Oct 1, 2015
GVA lost podium because he waited Sagan to close the gap to Stuyven or what? I really dont understand why he did not follow him. Anyway pretty anticlamatic finale. I was hyped when peloton was blowing to pieces after Muur but somehow they stopped riding :rolleyes:

Re:

alspacka said:
This negativity is genuinely worse than even Fabian ever had to deal with. Ridiculous.
What do you expect? Sagan wins bunch sprints - do you really think someone is going to tow him to the line? Bora's team here is not strong enough.

Dumoulin strong in the end, but he did have a good team mate with him when it mattered. Wellens faded afterwards.

Benoot another top-10 - he wants to win that cyclingnews forum contest.

Mar 26, 2017
Re: Re:

Jagartrott said:
alspacka said:
This negativity is genuinely worse than even Fabian ever had to deal with. Ridiculous.
What do you expect? Sagan wins bunch sprints - do you really think someone is going to tow him to the line? Bora's team here is not strong enough.
What bunch sprint was there today?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pantani_lives Professional Road Racing 212

ASK THE COMMUNITY