• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

16/04 - 20/04: Tour of the Alps (Giro del Trentino)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2015 Astana. Gotta love it. The Giro will be fun after all! :D

Who will be Froome's best domestiques come the Giro anyways? I mean Landa isn't there, G is not riding, Nieve is gone as well. Is Poels supposed to ride? Im not really convinced by the likes of Cruz and Rosa, or the rest, apart from Bernal!

That punch by Sosa in the end by the way. Pretty insane

.. while Lopez seemingly sprinted backwards again. He is so bad at these explosive finishes that its kinda fun, even when we are talking about 6-8 min efforts. Pure, pure climber, the Giro will be great Im sure.

Valv.Piti said:

Who will be Froome's best domestiques come the Giro anyways? I mean Landa isn't there, G is not riding, Nieve is gone as well. Is Poels supposed to ride? Im not really convinced by the likes of Cruz and Rosa, or the rest, apart from Bernal!

Poels, Henao, de la Cruz, Elissonde, Deignan, Puccio.

Max Rockatansky said:
Valv.Piti said:

Poels, Henao, de la Cruz, Elissonde, Deignan, Puccio.
Aight, lets see how good Poels will be. I think he should be recovered and if he is, he will probably be the best domestique in the race. Its a fine team, but Poels has bad days and the rest of the team is fine, but not great tbh. Exciting times.