• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Giro dÂ’italia May 13 Stage 8: Sulmona- Lago Laceno

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
No Sporza until 17h :( they find some brussel expo **** more important

eurosport it is, darn it :(

Theres something with ketnet splitting from Sporza, I dont know the exact details but the webstream will be online way earlier.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
No, that doesn't have anythign to do with it since I'm not on KPN digitenne :)
Sporza will simply only review the Giro today at 17h. Only live = livestream on their site.

I'll be amazed if Eurosport turn up on time, too.
Sunday cycling being what it is, for them.
RAI for me, hopefully live racing in about 15 minutes.

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
I'll be amazed if Eurosport turn up on time, too.
Sunday cycling being what it is, for them.
RAI for me, hopefully live racing in about 15 minutes.

Eurosport almost always find a reason to be late.

All the streams I normally use are saying 15:15 CEST. :(

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Very interested to see how frank schleck does today. Its very rare that frank does well in those uphill sprints like yesterday, shows that his form is decent.
He can podium or even win.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Kelly is decent, but Harmon :rolleyes:

He would be better commenting on F1 or something, why specifically cycling if he doesnt know anything about the sport?

He seems enthusiastic and he's relatively new isn't he? I don't think he's so bad, he could be better but no one is perfect. At least he has a genuine interest in the sport.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
Very interested to see how frank schleck does today. Its very rare that frank does well in those uphill sprints like yesterday, shows that his form is decent.
He can podium or even win.

:confused: He is very good on the short steep stuff.
Look last year stage 4 tour, FW etc, never amazing but consistently decent unlike Andy.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Kelly is decent, but Harmon :rolleyes:

He would be better commenting on F1 or something, why specifically cycling if he doesnt know anything about the sport?

yea agree with woodie, he loves the sport and is always excited about it. He is quite entertaining too.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
woodie said:
He seems enthusiastic and he's relatively new isn't he? I don't think he's so bad, he could be better but no one is perfect. At least he has a genuine interest in the sport.

This. He can really annoy me but I believe he genuinely loves the sport. His enthusiasm at times is awesome. Less so when he is on boner watch with wiggo.