• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Giro d'Italia; May 18th; Stage 13: Savona - Cervere (121km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2010
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
They are now and there's not a lot going on.
Hasn't been since the start. (watching RAI)

Just saw the replay of it, was pretty disappointed, was hoping for heaps of attacking. Oh well.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
yeah and what was expected on this course? :rolleyes: just tune in later. I just got home and do something else until the final 5 km. it's unfortunate though that I won't be able to watch the giro this weekend :(

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
yeah and what was expected on this course? :rolleyes: just tune in later. I just got home and do something else until the final 5 km. it's unfortunate though that I won't be able to watch the giro this weekend :(

So, what do you think about the Androni boys today?
Will Ferrari and Felline both contest the sprint or just Ferrari?

What results will they get?

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
I'll be out for 2 days of party but will record it and put my phone off, for 2 days

I gotta be more careful when booking my appointments, really.
Missing the ending of the first real mountain stage due to an appointment, followed by renewing my license (drive test) on Tuesday 9:00 am after the long weekend (monday's a holiday). So no partying for me this weekend, I guess I'll just bike a lot

Ryo Hazuki said:

I am very excited about this weekend of sport.

Very good horse racing.
Il Giro finally gets into gear.
Champs League
Heineken Cup

But the Giro so far...

Stage 1, short TT....whatever
St 2...bunch sprint
St 3...bunch sprint with crash
Stage 4, TTT
St 5...bunch sprint
St 6...first decent stage, but only okay
St 7...a very good stage
St 8...a very good stage, thanks to Pozzovivo
St 9...bunch finish with crash
St 10...a very good stage
St 11...a bunch finish
St 12....a breakaway...good last 2k
St 13...a bunch finish

Give me strength. It is like the Tour Down Under. Or Beijing race.

They are barely riding right now. I wonder if stages like this put off casual fans. I can appreciate a sprint stage sometimes, but I bet its dead boring for someone just learning about the sport.