2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2010
LaFlorecita said:
Well I always KNOW what he's saying because he always says the same things... :D but he speaks very unclear.
Me too,I even more understand catalanos or gallegos than him :D:D

So is there any spanish speaking poster who can confirm what's written in the article?
I understand he's saying the Giro parcours this year is not as hard as in the previous years, hence going for the Giro and the Tour would be possible,

SafeBet said:
So is there any spanish speaking poster who can confirm what's written in the article?
I understand he's saying the Giro parcours this year is not as hard as in the previous years, hence going for the Giro and the Tour would be possible,
The article is Italian. Its the audio that's Spanish. Just had a listen. ****.me is it unclear. Like a sting operation in the 50s. Only with the poor quality it would be inadmissible in court.

He clearly does not confirm he's doing the giro. That's the only thing clear about this audio.

. He talks about san Luis about his team. Then 5 minutes in someone asks him.about his schedule. He names the schedule up to pais vasco. He then is asked about the classics. He says he might do.them. Then he's asked about doing tour vuelta or giro tour.

He says the giro tour is more likely as the route isnt that tiring. Says vuelta would be very hard because of the course difficulty.Absolutely no.indication that he's made up his mind. At least up to the bit i listened to.
Even says there are other members of his team who can do the other gts.

Also rules out doing worlds unless he does.vuelta.

The Hitch said:
The article is Italian. Its the audio that's Spanish. Just had a listen. ****.me is it unclear. Like a sting operation in the 50s. Only with the poor quality it would be inadmissible in court.
Man I know, I'm italian myself.
Just wanted to understand if the article messed up with the translation, which appears to be the case.
Audio is very bad but spanish guys should have no problem.
Where the hell is hrotha???

Jun 4, 2011
Damn i was already celebrating for Contador decision:(

Well, at least he says that it is possible to go for the double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY