• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eshnar said:
As always, PRC is spot on. This Giro is really easy :D

EvolucionGiroTour_zps34a5ad4a.png

Piece of cake for Brad Wiggins. :)

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Regarding the field... As a cycling fan, I'll be very disappointed if we don't see Wiggins - Contador duel in a GT they both ride to win. And that's the bottom line of each my comment about the two.
This Giro is great opportunity for it.
If it doesn't happen this season, I hope it will next. Giro, Tour or Vuelta, it doesn't matter. Only that they're in top form and riding to win.

serfla said:
Regarding the field... As a cycling fan, I'll be very disappointed if we don't see Wiggins - Contador duel in a GT they both ride to win. And that's the bottom line of each my comment about the two.
This Giro is great opportunity for it.
If it doesn't happen this season, I hope it will next. Giro, Tour or Vuelta, it doesn't matter. Only that they're in top form and riding to win.

I would think that they, as the competitors that they are, want the exact same thing, to prove themselves against the best in the sport. It makes the victory in the end that much more satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.