• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloin22 said:
But that's not going to happen ( if you mean GC as you did in previous post ) I think everyone with some logic and understanding of cycling in last few years would know. Di Luca is old and past his best for the GC by long way. He could take a win though somewhere.

Not trying to sound like di*ck here btw :)

Not being a di*ck in my ears.

Year born:

Di Luca: 1976
Evans: 77
Basso: 77
Sanchez: 78
Pellizotti: 78

Them boys belong to the same generation, cycling wise.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
GP Blanco said:
Vini Fantini's Giro selection
Rafael Andriato
Francesco Chicchi
Mauro Finetto
Stefano Garzelli
Matteo Rabottini
Mauro Santambrogio
Fabio Taborre
Oscar Gatto

and monsalve number 9, if this list is true

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Eshnar said:
didn't he crash in the sterrato stage? Or was it a mechanical I don't remember

he didn't crash, his teammate jackson crashed and was behind that during the downhil of thet sterrato climb(little behind pozzovivo). jackson couldn't come back and rujano without teammates lost 5 minutes in the part to the finish

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Eshnar said:
my bad then

the only time I remember him crashing(injured) was in agr 2006 with unibet. he broke his shoulder I think and it was end of the season. but it was beyond ridiculous to let him start agr anyway

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
staubsauger said:
For what? No way he'll be able to fight for the maglia azzuro with guys like Garzelli, Rabottini, Chaves/Atapuma/Duarte around.

And a stage win? Well yeah maybe if he's lucky ...

Jose+Rujano+de+la+Gobernacion+del+Zulia+CAMPEON+DE+LA+VUELTA+PILSEN+A+COLOMBIA+2009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS