• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, stage 11: Avranches - Mont-Saint-Michelle 33km (ITT)

The winner of the stage will be...

• Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
1372402801_11-stage-avranches-mont-saint-michel-plan.jpg

1372402849_11-stage-avranches-mont-saint-michel-profil.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Tony for the win, Froome will put a couple minutes at least on his rivals. Hopefully Contador and others can do good rides and limit those losses as much as possible.

Kwiatkowski I think will jump back into the top 10, maybe taking back white for now in the process.

And I have a feeling Rui could do well.

Darn it, clicked on Kwiatkowski :)

Tony Martin will most likely take the win but not with great advantage over Froome.

-Tony
-Froome
-Kwiatkowski
-Chavanel
-J. Castoviejo
-Porte
-Costa
-Tejay
-Mollema
-Kreuzy
-Valverde
-Evans
-Contador
+small gap+
-Nairito
*this list might be tendentious :eek:

Imagine if theres good moto-drafting like in 2009. 54 kph the first 18km for contador :rolleyes:

Think Contador will struggle with his position, lots of scooting back on the saddle and will loose about 2min to frome. Valverde 1min30. Ten dam and mollema about 1 min...

Nah screw it, no GC contender will be within two minutes of Froome-dog..!

My common sens tells me that the extraterrestrial behaviour displayed on stage 8,,., - theres more where that came from. He will do even better TTs than in 2012.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Froome_Beast said:
Don't see Porte going flat out, why would he?, saving his legs is much more important now.

Martin
Froome
Talansky

He's said he wants to test himself and test out his new position, or some other words along those lines.

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Froome will win this by a huge margin, he will go all out, he knows he needs a big buffer by saturday, when he will be all alone in the mountains again.

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Could see EBH having a go. It's not the strongest TTing field and it would be interesting to see what he can do. He's been pretty average so far, so maybe he's been saving something. I feel a bit sorry for him these days.