• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

: 2013 Tour de France, stage 19: Bourg-d'Oisans / Le Grand-Bornand, 203.5km

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win this

• Breakaway (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
karlboss said:
See you think this is a reason not to attack, I think it is a reason to attack. Sky have proven last year and this, that riding tempo to the last climb and then kicking it up on the last climb is their bread and butter, they also show every classics season that all day high pace is not their forte, so test that. Of course if you are racing for second and have no interest in first, for sure sit in.

I agree to that but this years tour has 50% more climbing to do,, it this same stage profile was in last year,, yes they would attack but not this year

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
God give it a rest guys, Evans is a TDF winner, a 1xWC and podium'ed every GT . Yes it was dumb at is age to do the Tour but why does he get such a bad rap. Its like Belkin aswell and dutch in general everyone lol's when they fail its sad and immature. Evans has been the second best GT guy really since 2007. Name 1 guy other than AC who as done better maybe Ivan Basso and Andy Schleck that's about it.:(

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Riis is surprising me again.

3 saxo riders are in the front, without any apparent reason.

Don't tell me the team GC logic. with such a large group, radioshack will get it back.

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
it was vichot who went off the road.

the doctor checked him, and i heard that he was back to racing.

There was an additional crash accoding to Rolf Sørensen who is on one of the Motos (according to him the lampre rider fell 7 meter, but might be a tad exaggerated)

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
murali said:
Riis is surprising me again.

3 saxo riders are in the front, without any apparent reason.

Don't tell me the team GC logic. with such a large group, radioshack will get it back.

Not with 7 mins and 3 schack riders who are willing to pull (cos of the team gc). I actually think that now Saxo really wanna win that team GC.