• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

: 2013 Tour de France, stage 19: Bourg-d'Oisans / Le Grand-Bornand, 203.5km

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win this

• Breakaway (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
they are not doing this for team gc. they have hernandez in front after all, so it wouldn't matter. riding for rogers 8th place probably p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Really lame by Saxo. Can we just get rid of this team's comp? what's the point? Just to make riders look stupid with those yellow helmets. God, imagine Lampre being first...

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
they are not doing this for team gc. they have hernandez in front after all, so it wouldn't matter. riding for rogers 8th place probably p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c

i don't really think so.

they are going to lose only as much time as the gap between the chasers and the pelaton. that is not too much

rolland attacks, poor ryder.