• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Romandie, Stage 5: Genève - Genève 18 Km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
movingtarget said:
Watching Froome ride is an assault on the senses. He looks like he is trying to breed with the bike but when he disappears up the road I suppose it's all in the results. The constant looking down is weird too but of course that has it's purpose as well. When he is riding next to a smooth, stylish rider, the differences are even more pronounced. At the moment "ugly" looks like it might prevail at the Tour unless Contador can get back to his near best.

Maybe u like beautiful riders who cheat

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
The Blues said:
Considering he said that he would use it as a rest day and with the way he's been riding lately I guess Gesink's time is not too bad. 01:14" down on Malori

seems he has become a liar as much as a failer. he definitely went full in the itt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Froome looks like sh*t on his bike, but he´s fast, no doubt about that.

Same for Evans. I think it´s just about feeling well on the bike, in your position. Neccessary to be fast.

Contador most stylish one on climbs, Capecchi on the flats, Klöden in the ITT.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
seems he has become a liar as much as a failer. he definitely went full in the itt

That's correct, I hope we'll see a nice photo afterwards, the saliva flying out of his wide open mouth. Not a pretty view though.

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
Froome looks like sh*t on his bike, but he´s fast, no doubt about that.

Same for Evans. I think it´s just about feeling well on the bike, in your position. Neccessary to be fast.

Contador most stylish one on climbs, Capecchi on the flats, Klöden in the ITT.

Machado looks smooth everywhere

TRENDING THREADS