• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Milan-San Remo, Mar 23rd (294 Km)

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GuyIncognito said:
CJC9DmR.png

Coward: would you not go for the win?

Great pick, enjoy the winnings

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
roundabout said:
There was really only 1 attack that had a meaningful gap in the last 25 km.

So? Sounds like every year to me, especially in the rain. Attacks with a meaningful gap in the final 25km hardly ever happen and when they do get a gap, you know they most likely won't make it either.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Sagan is the biggest loser here, tbh. Cav was simply not good enough, and neither was his team, but it was not part of his planning since two months, and Boonen's absence is nobody's fault.

Katusha played this real real well. Congrats to Kristoff! Lol at Cancellara's disappointment. He knew when he had to make his move.

Didn't notice Stybar muscling out Sagan. That's a bummer, but Sagan might have been able to make the race more selective. Did he and Canellara lack the legs? Flanders may be really interesting this year...

I don't know if I'd say it was boring. It's fun watching sprinters and GT riders closely matched at the end of a big race. Just that they were a bit too closely matched

Unfortunately they'll use this edition to justify making the route much harder next year so that the sprinters might as well stay at home