• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 10: Mulhouse > La Planche des Belles Filles 161.5 Km

Page 39 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Fzotrlool said:
DAMN! :(

Only one man can challenge Nibali now.

Chris-Horner6-659x440.jpg

he is lurking behind Astana!

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
leftover pie said:
there's an empty feeling where the tour used to be.

This.

However, I agree with carlton Kirby

I think the Tour is wide open now.

A podium is staring potentially 10 riders in the face.

Horner
JVDB
Talansky
Porte
Mollema
TJVG
Valverde
Rolland
Kwia ?? Possibly (gains time in TT)
Rui Costa - scraping the barrel now ?

If anyone of these gets a few minutes on Nibbles then the Yellow is up for grabs.

Also can Astana defend against so many teams ??

game on I think (hope ;) )

Gutted for Contador, but the Tour is not over!

Now riders from second row will see a chance to podium or win - everyones biggest chance ever, of winning the tour. Expect attacks left and right now and an epic battle for yellow!

gustienordic said:
Well I guess Nibali is going to win now.

I like Nibali, but still **** this.
This
indianfanboy said:
Trying hard to movitate myself to watch the rest of the tour:(

And this. I'll probably still watch but not voraciously like I usually do. The rest of the race could just be a procession. At this point, my only hope is that Valverde, Talansky, or Horner (doubtful) can come up with some great form or Nibali struggles one day. I'm not even all that interested in the rest of this stage.

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I do wonder if there are riders who had planned just to try to stick to Contador today who'll now try something. Rest day tomorrow and the guy everyone feared in the mountains just crashed out... will someone test the waters with Nibali or do they just ride to the final climb together?

TRENDING THREADS