2014 Tour de France, Stage 10: Mulhouse > La Planche des Belles Filles 161.5 Km

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Broth3r said:
Is it just me or are you guys managing to crash the CN servers with pure despair?
Had the same thought as it took ages to turn the page. No surprise, though. Like many others, I didn't realize how much I would miss Bertie.:(

Jul 5, 2010
nilfen said:
Gutted for Contador, but the Tour is not over!

Now riders from second row will see a chance to podium or win - everyones biggest chance ever, of winning the tour. Expect attacks left and right now and an epic battle for yellow!
But over half of those will see a perfect chance to podium and won't even try to win. If you see how much value is giving to place 5 or 6, you really think riders will risk that for a small chance at something more?

Oct 17, 2011
Lupi33 said:
bad luck for Contador

what happened to his bike? did it just disintegrate?

seas are parting for Nibali... even with Purito losing an hour, its his to lose now (obviously)

long way to go though but sad for the race

the king of mountains duel is enjoyable though
Can anyone cobfirn this frame break rumor? If true this would ne devastating for them.

Jun 13, 2012
nilfen said:
Gutted for Contador, but the Tour is not over!

Now riders from second row will see a chance to podium or win - everyones biggest chance ever, of winning the tour. Expect attacks left and right now and an epic battle for yellow!
I agree should see more aggression and less following I hope! I want 2 or three guys to just lay it all on the line

Apr 2, 2014
back to some sanity...

someone else may emerge

Nibali isnt that amazing in the big mountains

we havent even completed a single big mountain stage yet. race has barely begun.

Jun 9, 2012
Hopefully one of the other GC guys (it really doesn't matter who) will drop Vincenzo on La PDBF.

Not that I dislike him, just want things to open up

Jul 5, 2010
Lupi33 said:
You base this on? Who exactly is better than him? The list with possible people who are better is really small and all of those are a couple minutes back already.

May 19, 2011
Lupi33 said:
back to some sanity...

someone else may emerge

we havent even completed a single big mountain stage yet. race has barely begun.
true to that;)

ASK THE COMMUNITY