• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 10: Mulhouse > La Planche des Belles Filles 161.5 Km

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Broth3r said:
Is it just me or are you guys managing to crash the CN servers with pure despair?

Had the same thought as it took ages to turn the page. No surprise, though. Like many others, I didn't realize how much I would miss Bertie.:(

Conti.....
014.gif

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
nilfen said:
Gutted for Contador, but the Tour is not over!

Now riders from second row will see a chance to podium or win - everyones biggest chance ever, of winning the tour. Expect attacks left and right now and an epic battle for yellow!

But over half of those will see a perfect chance to podium and won't even try to win. If you see how much value is giving to place 5 or 6, you really think riders will risk that for a small chance at something more?

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Lupi33 said:
bad luck for Contador

what happened to his bike? did it just disintegrate?

seas are parting for Nibali... even with Purito losing an hour, its his to lose now (obviously)

long way to go though but sad for the race

the king of mountains duel is enjoyable though

Can anyone cobfirn this frame break rumor? If true this would ne devastating for them.

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
nilfen said:
Gutted for Contador, but the Tour is not over!

Now riders from second row will see a chance to podium or win - everyones biggest chance ever, of winning the tour. Expect attacks left and right now and an epic battle for yellow!

I agree should see more aggression and less following I hope! I want 2 or three guys to just lay it all on the line

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
back to some sanity...

someone else may emerge

Nibali isnt that amazing in the big mountains

we havent even completed a single big mountain stage yet. race has barely begun.

TRENDING THREADS