• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 11: Besançon - Oyonnax (187.5 km)

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Fight.The.Power said:
Thought he was gonna hit Gallopin in the face with it with around 400-450m to go.

Would post the picture which I took a screen shot of but know how to ??

I use photobucket for posting pictures from my computer. Just upload to photobucket then copy image link like you would a picture from the web.

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
glassmoon said:
such pussies. they're all so afraid of Sagan that they rather finish at 30th place than in top 5 with him. :mad:

In fact they brought Sagan back to Gallopin. he couldn't have done it by himself in the first place.

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Afrank said:
I use photobucket for posting pictures from my computer. Just upload to photobucket then copy image link like you would a picture from the web.

Thanks for the advice

Joined Photobucket and voila !

850e2563-6ad9-4692-bd15-1a4c9c880e1d_zpsc3f43570.png.html

Nooooo !

850e2563-6ad9-4692-bd15-1a4c9c880e1d_zpsc3f43570.png

YAY Success !!!

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
phanatic said:
Maybe, but he wouldn't have wasted his energy.
I think his reaction when Kwiat moved to his wheel made it pretty clear that he wants a win or nothing at this point.

People will tip him as one of the favourites for tomorrow again, but sadly I think that even if his team aren't too tired from today and he's right there at the end, he'll probably lose his head again and make a mistake.

He clearly just wants it too badly, but he'll learn.

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
Last years last week disagrees with you.

He just hasn't been able to find his level from last year. It was already visible in Swiss that he was much stronger last year.

One thing is to take a few easy days recovering and another being there having to fight everyday for a GC.

TRENDING THREADS