• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Dauphiné, stage 6: S-B-en-C > Villard-de-Lans 183km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
Dazed and Confused said:
Very promising stage, but the current peloton might turn this into an uphill sprint.

Yep. Guys like Bala or Faria da Costa, who lost plenty of time today, could try something on Rousset, but then again they are not the riders for that. Perhaps Nibali could have some initiative and drag those two with him. This could have Courchevel writen all over it.

ps: dream on Arredondo. Your boy está acabado. :p

Tell me it was Nibali who started the move and my life is complete.

Re: Re:

BigMac said:
BigMac said:
Dazed and Confused said:
Very promising stage, but the current peloton might turn this into an uphill sprint.

Yep. Guys like Bala or Faria da Costa, who lost plenty of time today, could try something on Rousset, but then again they are not the riders for that. Perhaps Nibali could have some initiative and drag those two with him. This could have Courchevel writen all over it.

ps: dream on Arredondo. Your boy está acabado. :p

Tell me it was Nibali who started the move and my life is complete.

It was. :D

Will be interesting to see who wins the stage. Nibali is probably the strongest and has the worst sprint, so needs to attack. Dont think Valverde can follow Nibali and Gallopin will probably also have a hard time even though he is in good shape. Costa is a joker for me.

TRENDING THREADS