• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Dauphiné, stage 6: S-B-en-C > Villard-de-Lans 183km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok fair enough although you would assume with current tech they can evade that.

What about record it at least so fans can watch it afterwards. Shouldn't be hard.

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Miburo said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Miburo said:
This is the nibali we all know, good job.

This is one of the best seasons we had in a while, sadly enough some of the epic ones will never been seen by us. Need live coverage :(

Is it reallly that expensive to let the camera's run on the moto, the whole time? Ok you can't do it live on tv in the beginnning but give the fans a livestream until the tv coverage starts.

Like why not? I don't get cycling sometimes.
I guess you don't know a thing about how broadcasting works. they need an airplane in the air the whole time as well. even just for motorbike camera's

i don't need the airplane, motorbike is enough. Why would that be such a big effort? Explain to me since you know a lot about it

http://cyclingtips.com.au/2013/07/eyes-in-the-sky-how-the-tour-de-france-is-broadcast-to-the-world/

all the info you need

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re:

IlGrillo said:
Do you think there will be recorded images of the early happenings after the finish?

nope that never really happens, we get like a few images of it but that lasts a few sec orso.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re:

Jagartrott said:
Strange attack, it seems. You would think the help of Gallopin and Martin on the flatter parts would've been welcome for Nibali.

They got it already in the bag, no way peloton is gonna close it even in the slightest, imo.

But this is why is nibali is so dangerous, he'll do this too in the tour if he needs to. Froome and quintana will have a stressful tour having to face contador and nibali.

Please let contador and nibali be behind by a bit in the tour, it'll be a spectacle then.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re:

IlGrillo said:
Contador will ride this Tour like he did in 2011... There will be fireworks!

If Contador is behind, then he will. But there's a good chance with the TTT contador will be ahead of everyone.

But if by any chance contador is behind you'll have a great tour, unless he's *** like 2013

rm7

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Dont understand why Sky isn't pulling. Afraid Froome will get dropped at some point on a small descent or something?

EDIT: Ah okay, he only got one teammate.