• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tirreno-Adriatico, Stage 4: Indicatore - Castelraimondo

...226 km. Apparently the thread title has a pretty tight character limit. We'll look into that.

T04_alt.jpg

T04_ukm.jpg

So now what. Given the next stage is a hard MTF, I don't expect much. But the stage is nice (even if worse than the one originally planned), so I expect a good race at least.

A

Anonymous

Re: 2015 Tirreno-Adriatico, Stage 4: Indicatore - Castelraim

Any info on the nature of the roads in the finale?
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but someone has mentioned that he descents aren't naive at all.
A chance for a minor gain could present itself here.

kraljevic marko said:
I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but someone has mentioned that he descents aren't naive at all.
no, I don't really now that particular road.

PS: Who are you and why I don't see any info about your account? :confused: There must be some serious **** going on after the forum change :eek:

A

Anonymous

Eshnar said:
kraljevic marko said:

PS: Who are you and why I don't see any info about your account? :confused: There must be some serious **** going on after the forum change :eek:
Apparently, I'm whoever I want to be.
Some serious mess-up, I agree.

Guest said:
Eshnar said:
kraljevic marko said:

Apparently, I'm whoever I want to be.
Some serious mess-up, I agree.
brilliant... :eek:

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
My God,this new layout is terrible, I lost part of my interest to read it :eek:

Hopefuly a semi favourite will attack,I personally hope AC will save himself for sunday.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

ILovecycling said:

Hopefuly a semi favourite will attack,I personally hope AC will save himself for sunday.

Yes, the old layout was a lot better, but it could also be just me not liking it when things that i like get changed.

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Re:

ILovecycling said:

This new layout reminds me of that section of road, massive gaping holes and poorly constructed. I've had to come back in as a new member as countless others and when I use forum its twitchy like its developed Tourette's. Moan over.

I hope something exciting can happen today to
Make tomorrow even more interesting. If Pinot goes over the top first he should be able to hang on on that descent, hopefully!