• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France: Stage 2: Utrecht › Neeltje Jans (166k)

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: 2015 Tour de France: Stage 2: Utrecht › Neeltje Jans (16

Then why'd his team leave him on the front with 500m to go?[/quote]
250m[/quote]
400[/quote]

388.21[/quote]

ohh *** :D :D :eek:

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site

Happy dude said:
ILovecycling said:
MatParker117 said:
Vino's Mum said:
DBotero said:
Mark Cavendish ‏@MarkCavendish 7m7 minutes ago

Some imbeciles think cycling is a...

...team sport.

Then why'd his team leave him on the front with 500m to go?
250m

400 or whatnot. He is a selfish ego maniac.

Its either "ME" or I dont give a crap and I will sit up.

Nice show today. thank god my wife decided to spent some more time with her mom which reant I could watch compared to sitting in car.

btw, with sagan´s beast mode turned on, would it be such a surprise if he took the yellow tomorrow. he was 11th 2 years back in FW. and it might have been even better hadn´t he followed gilbert that day. also his 2013 beast mode was fading for a while at that time.

for me, 30 something seconds to fab. tony and dumolin is not that impossible.

Re: Re:

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
TMP402 said:
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
"Mark Cavendish ‏@MarkCavendish 7m7 minutes ago

Look at this photo. If I could hang on for 3rd, I could hang on for the win... Some imbeciles think cycling is a..."

Too bad I am not on twitter. I would tell this genius who the real imbecile is. This hack took off in the split second he realized no shot at winning, after that he looked if he was still 3rd or whatever his "thinking" was.

He never admits mistakes, even after taking out opponents that crashed hard because of him. My hope is, before he retires, he will be payed back hard. I hope the peloton never forgets what a a-hole he is... Armstrong like proportions...

He's a sore loser, therefore he should "be payed back hard"? This is too much.

No, he is a guy who risks major injuries to his opponents and then not even thinks for a minute to apologize or at least saying he did a mistake...
Same today... SSDD... although in lesser proportions.

So why shall the peloton not pay back hard one day? Please enlighten me...

Well it depends what you mean by "pay back hard", cos it sure sounds like it involves a crowbar.

MatParker117 said:
Vino's Mum said:
DBotero said:

Some imbeciles think cycling is a...

...team sport.

Then why'd his team leave him on the front with 500m to go?

THEY. DID NOT.

Look again. He jumped at 400 meters. Had he stayed behind Renshaw the others would have jumped first and he would have gotten in their slipstream.

I guess being so much faster than all the others for so long makes you miss the obvious lessons of racing...

Re:

JRanton said:
Laughable coverage from Eurosport again. The defending Tour champ gets dropped in crosswinds, falling behind two of his biggest rivals, so naturally you go straight off to show a pre-planned documentary instead.

**** amateurs.

So painfully true. Eurosport really dropped the ball today.

Re:

JRanton said:
Laughable coverage from Eurosport again. The defending Tour champ gets dropped in crosswinds, falling behind two of his biggest rivals, so naturally you go straight off to show a pre-planned documentary instead.

**** amateurs.

Truly Dreadful coverage by ES and the USA station NBCSN. I found out more from this thread then from either of those sources, both of which I had running.

DBotero said:

Look at this photo. If I could hang on for 3rd, I could hang on for the win... Some imbeciles think cycling is a...

16ioWsp.jpg

I don't think that photo does him any favors...I see 3 guys throwing bikes, and Cav...coasting...but what do I know, I think I'm watching a video game... :rolleyes:

ChewbaccaDefense said:
DBotero said:

Look at this photo. If I could hang on for 3rd, I could hang on for the win... Some imbeciles think cycling is a...

16ioWsp.jpg

I don't think that photo does him any favors...I see 2 guys throwing bikes, and Cav...coasting...but what do I know, I think I'm watching a video game... :rolleyes:

3 guys ;)

MartinGT said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
DBotero said:

16ioWsp.jpg

I don't think that photo does him any favors...I see 2 guys throwing bikes, and Cav...coasting...but what do I know, I think I'm watching a video game... :rolleyes:

3 guys ;)

Just caught my mistake, fat fingers... :)

TRENDING THREADS