• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 tour de france stage 3, Antwerpen-Hoei 159.5km

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

distanced said:
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
distanced said:
a truly embarrassing day for some of the posters on pages 14-16....you have no place on a cycling forum.

Why? Because some well accepted members talked about their opinion? :rolleyes:
May some didn´t use the pc words, but still... it´s opinions! You know, free speech and all...

i will fix your post..

Because some well accepted members talked about their lack of knowledge of the dangers and "rules" of cycling regarding safety..whilst simultaneously taking pleasure at a cyclist crashing.

free speech can sure expose idiocy eh.

Ok, lets cut it short: Show me the posts in question, and what you mean with fixing my post?
I would be surprised if Miburo or any other "vet" would wish or applaud a rider crashing...

for tony martin:
JOPojug.jpg

I am sorry for him although he is german, that says about everything :D

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
distanced said:
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
distanced said:
a truly embarrassing day for some of the posters on pages 14-16....you have no place on a cycling forum.

May some didn´t use the pc words, but still... it´s opinions! You know, free speech and all...

i will fix your post..

Because some well accepted members talked about their lack of knowledge of the dangers and "rules" of cycling regarding safety..whilst simultaneously taking pleasure at a cyclist crashing.

Miburo said:
pedromiguelmartins said:
Regardless of who's right or wrong, can someone explain the stupid bashing of 1 of the top3 riders of the 2000s? Just because he neutralized a stage when the shlecks went down?

Cause it was hilarious, especially cause the day after when there was a crash but canc didn't care, kept racing with andy in his wheel.

Know what a hypocrite is?

Ok, lets cut it short: Show me the posts in question, and what you mean with fixing my post?
I would be surprised if Miburo or any other "vet" would wish or applaud a rider crashing...

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
distanced said:
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
distanced said:

i will fix your post..

I'm not sure how you'll fix foxy's post, which is irrelevant anyway. If you or anyone thinks a comment has broken any forum rules, please file a report. Let's move on from here...

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure how the judges decided that Froome had the same time as Purito. There was clearly over a second between them when they crossed the line.

Waaahh. Gutted to lose Canc, riding on with broken vertebrae. Orica challenge also in ruins as can't see Matthews lasting too long :( Bonnet's crash was a real shocker - they just kept piling over the top of him.

You have to respect the decision to stop under the circumstances.

Well done Purito. Hopefully someone will be able to make Sky a bit discomfited.

TRENDING THREADS