• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour dFrance Stage 12 Lannemazan - Plat de Beille 195km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Eyeballs Out said:
Today's stage will get what it deserves. Has there ever been a stage that included four major climbs designed so badly ?
Ain't this common norm at the Tour since Prudhomme took over!?

Well, you can't change the geography of that area. Maybe it's possible to find two climbs in the eastern pyrenees that are close to each other, but there will be some valley leading to the third.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

willbick said:
auscyclefan94 said:
Getting a nice bottle of scotch out for the Tour tonight along with The Ashes...the posts could get a bit out there later on fyi :D

Youll need it watching the aussies bat!
We've been doing well so far but have had some lucky chances....only shame is that I don't have a proper glass to drink it in.

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: 2015 Tour dFrance Stage 12 Lannemazan - Plat de Beille 1

I just finished my time lapse of Plateau de Beille : http://youtu.be/a1qrLzO0SzM

I do this from streetview images, I know it's a bit too fast but I hope this is useful as a preview anyway.
Maybe I will do some of the last mountain stage if I have time.

TRENDING THREADS