• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour Down Under, Jan 18-25 (2.uwt)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Bye Bye Bicycle said:
You do realize that there are seven-man teams at this race?

Craddock led the field throughout the day and dropped back early (and finished last with over 10 minutes behind Bobridge). Geschke and Dumoulin were focusing on their GC prospects. That leaves Haga, Timmer and de Kort, with the latter needed for his leadout duties. Hard to control a break of TT machines like Westra and Durbridge with such a small team.

good to know so worried Craddock might have been hurt or injured

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm almost glad that the Tour Down Under organisers have decided against continually adding on laps of the Stirling circuit as it did not make the race more decisive. I'm hoping they just race the final lap really hard adding to the excitement of the race.

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
42x16ss said:
I'll say Impey or even Hepburn have a real chance today if the likes of Kittel and Wippert get dropped. Orica will want a stage win early, got to keep the home crowd happy.

Boom, Von Hoff, Haussler and Lobato are also in with a good chance.

I've got to say, some of the crowd will be happy with OGE because Bobridge won. It's still a minority sport around here and people are a but naïve. Impey is a very good pick, and Kittel will get dropped. Wippert would be fantastic and I'll be cheering for him.

TRENDING THREADS