• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia, Stage 19: Pinerolo - Risoul (162 km MTF)

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

RattaKuningas said:
Bushman said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Miburo said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
nothing gonna be epic. Kruijswijk is done, he'll lose 15 minutes tomorrow so

Even then, there's still chavez vs nibali. And nibali won't wait for the last climb
who cares about them, they werent even the strongest

Typically Nibali though. Always his main competitors fall out during a GT. It's like he is doing some voodoo ****

exactly, this is why I can't stand seeing Nibali winning.

And now he is crying ffs.

Pray to god that Chaves can hold on to his lead. But Nibali will probably just go nuclear again and drop everyone.

I don't understand what Nibali did wrong. He got over the Agnello first (rode in the front few last kilometers) and started to push on the descent and if Kruijswijk wasn't able to keep up then it isn't Nibali's foult. Also Nibali was over a minute behind Valverde so he was riding against him as well.

He did nothing wrong but how often is Nibali on the lucky side of these situations? I'm tired of it and I'm tired of Nibali complaining in the media, "maybe I'll leave the race" bla bla bla and then doing this.

It's bullsh*t

Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia, Stage 19: Pinerolo - Risoul (162 km

BullsFan22 said:
Well, whatever Nibbles did the last couple days really has transformed him. From almost abandoning to now potentially winning another GT in dramatic fashion.
"Big champions are capable of doing extraordinary things" - Beppe Martinelli

Re:

Arredondo said:
Great stage. It had drama and action. Too bad about Kruijswijk :(

He would have won this Giro with ease. Now Nibali has a chance!! What a crazy Giro!!!

I hope Steven can hold on to 3rd. Bala is just too limited in the high mountains.

Yes shame about the crashes but that's cycling. Still a very good stage and a great comeback by Nibali.

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia, Stage 19: Pinerolo - Risoul (162 km

Please let the same three riders be the same at the finish on the podium, any order you like but please the same three! Each of these three have been superb for different reasons, yes I feel SK deserves the win but I couldn't be unhappy with Chaves or the brave fight back by Nibali.

What a GT, Giro delivers again!

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Nibali NEVER EVER stated he was to leave Giro. Astana said that, with Nibali answering he was here to get to Turin for respect of tifosi. other riders and himself.
But i guess reality is again too harsh for you cycling haters

Re:

Flat Out said:
Nibali NEVER EVER stated he was to leave Giro. Astana said that, with Nibali answering he was here to get to Turin for respect of tifosi. other riders and himself.

As far as I understood his team wanted to take him out but Nibali didn't want to leave.

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:

Flat Out said:
Hear, hear.