• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 8 Foligno – Arezzo 186 km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard_zpssvulci0r.jpg

Dumoulin +2.52

GC
GC_zps5bbptvew.jpg

11th Dumoulin

Re: Re:

trevim said:
TMP402 said:
I wonder if du Moulin wishes he'd kept on pretending he was only at the Giro for the TTing.
Why would he? There's no shame in getting dropped.

Because when he finally stops bull****ting and admits he's here for GC, he does about as bad a ride as any GC rider I've seen this season. If he'd kept up the pretence of being here for TTs, people wouldn't have cared that he got dropped like a stone, but this is now a humiliation.

StryderHells said:
SeriousSam said:
Good god what happened to Tom, struggling in the flat now
Exactly what was always going to happen in this race, he cracked as he just didn't do the prep to be a serious contender for the GC. I still think he will have a big TT tomorrow

There's some middle ground between not able to ride for GC and being this bad. Surely he must be ill or forgot to eat or something to be like that.

TRENDING THREADS