• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 12: Montpellier → Mont Ventoux (178km)

Page 47 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

DRtm said:
BigMac said:
rune1107 said:
Bjarne Riis saying in Danish broadcast, that this is the funniest he has ever seen. God he must hate Froome!

What an utter douchecanoe!

I'm so mad!

In the defence of Riis and for the sake of full disclosure:

Riis started out by saying it was completely unacceptable, a disgrace and something needed to be done. He then proceeded to say that Froome running looked funny.
Riis isn't wrong about that. It looked funny AF, but obviously it wasn't OK.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

SantiBotero said:
Gloin22 said:
SantiBotero said:
Matteo. said:
Without neutralization sky and bmc must retire

That would be pathetic. This is cycling and road incidents happen all the time.

A fan falling because Tour couldn't deal with overcrowding? Well, I don't think so.

Quitting the Tour is obviously not an option.

If tour can't handle overcrowding and safety? All the people came down and tour didnt deal with it.

It is most definitely an option

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Pantani Attacks said:
I'm in tears of laughter

f8a318384bdd8c9c7f2516e937a46668.gif

Bahahahaha

DRtm said:
BigMac said:
rune1107 said:
Bjarne Riis saying in Danish broadcast, that this is the funniest he has ever seen. God he must hate Froome!

What an utter douchecanoe!

I'm so mad!

In the defence of Riis and for the sake of full disclosure:

Riis started out by saying it was completely unacceptable, a disgrace and something needed to be done. He then proceeded to say that Froome running looked funny.

He started out by saying that it looked really funny. Then he said it was a disgrace

Awesome! Now Froome must go full mutant to take the yellow. This is great for the race and will show how fast Froome can actually ride. He can't just take it easy and hang on with the other GC contenders, like he would have done if today hadn't happened. The best thing to happen to this year's Tour.

TRENDING THREADS