• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 13: Bg-St-Andéol → Caverne Pont-d'Arc (38km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Re:

geargbest said:
Anderis said:
Hugo Koblet said:
I don't think it's possible to give a time penalty for violation like this. It's a fine or DQ and obviously he won't get DQ'ed.
So it's a disgrace then. :mad:

This entire Tour will be remember as a disgrace, sadly.

It is. Ugly Tour in all kinds of aspects.

And apart from that, with the horrible news yesterday, i bet a lot of people don't really care anymore about the outcome of this race.

glassmoon said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Anderis said:
sir fly said:
I don't think he'll get disqualified.
It will be a disgrace if he doesn't get at least a proper time penalty.
I don't think it's possible to give a time penalty for violation like this. It's a fine or DQ and obviously he won't get DQ'ed.

i believe it's fine AND DQ though. no other option in the rules...
Why are you so bitter?
It was a traffic jam, and Majka did worse a couple of years ago.

Arredondo said:
geargbest said:
Anderis said:
Hugo Koblet said:

And apart from that, with the horrible news yesterday, i bet a lot of people don't really care anymore about the outcome of this race.
People will care as much about the result of this Tour as they always do. The terror attack yesterday will have no influence on this.

sir fly said:
glassmoon said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Anderis said:
sir fly said:
I don't think he'll get disqualified.
It will be a disgrace if he doesn't get at least a proper time penalty.

i believe it's fine AND DQ though. no other option in the rules...
Why are you so bitter?
It was a traffic jam, and Majka did worse a couple of years ago.
not bitter at all, just quoting the rules. i don't want him to get DQ (for the show's sake) but UCI have only 2 options imho: let it slide or dq+fine.

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site

Hugo Koblet said:
Arredondo said:
geargbest said:
Anderis said:
Hugo Koblet said:

People will care as much about the result of this Tour as they always do. The terror attack yesterday will have no influence on this.

What happened on yesterday stage and the list goes on, this tour has been a disgrace no matter how you look at it and, and ofcourse people will remember it for it.

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
what's Tekle doing>?

84.LEMOINE C. COF in 31' 38'' at 5' 21''
85.TEKLEHAIMANOT D. DDD in 41' 08'' at 14' 51'

Did he take Froome's neutral bike?

Error? Point 3 time at point 2? It fits his point 1 time.