• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 13: Bg-St-Andéol → Caverne Pont-d'Arc (38km)

Page 28 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Actually no GC rider really disappointed. From Froome to Purito.

But it's sad that the biggest challenger for Froome in GC, loses 2 minutes.

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Froome gets more hate than any other riders, despite the guy has done nothing wrong I suspect it comes from that the general cycle fan doesnt believe in miracles...

He doesnt deserve all this booing he gets tho the man has done nothing wrong so feel kinda bad for the man

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
The winds in the past 3 stages were Mother Nature's call to balance the race out.

E va bene cosi! (Cit. Marco Pantani after dominating in Maddona di Campiglio)

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Re:

geargbest said:
Froome gets more hate than any other riders, despite the guy has done nothing wrong I suspect it comes from that the general cycle fan doesnt believe in miracles...

He doesnt deserve all this booing he gets tho the man has done nothing wrong so feel kinda bad for the man

It's not Froomes fault that the host nation are incapable of winning a stage...minnows of cycling ;)

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Cycling1984 said:
geargbest said:

It's not Froomes fault that the host nation are incapable of winning a stage...minnows of cycling ;)

That's a pretty accurate day to do french bashing.

Re:

geargbest said:

Nothing against Froome I think. It is just people prefer underdog teams. Sky is too rich, too greedy to have all the best riders in their team.
With their tactics and team strength it is almost impossible to beat Froome.

Even if we built the best possible team from riders outside the Sky now , they could still be very competitive.

TRENDING THREADS