• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 2: Saint-Lô → Cherbourg-en-Cotentin (183km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
Irondan said:
Choppy Warburton said:
Ancient coastline of France named after a nineteenth century gold mining town in Africa?

I'll never question Carlton again if that's factual but it seems doubtful.
The same lighthouse was being described by Paul Scherwin as "being able to be seen from Nineteen miles an hour".... :eek:
Gotta love Paul :D .
I feel like Paul is catching whatever Phil has....

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Re:

HelloDolly said:
You got to hand it to Contador.... he is so tough ...looks in a lot of pain but hanging in there
Yeah, that's why I don't believe the "good guy" mantra at all. Tough SOB, Contador is.

Re:

HelloDolly said:
You got to hand it to Contador.... he is so tough ...looks in a lot of pain but hanging in there

Hopefully Sam Bennett makes it to the finish today after his big crash yesterday as well:

“I could see the bone in my finger, I had to go under to get it stitched up. I am just trying to keep my fingers dry today. They are all wrapped up. The pressure on them is a lot but they should be okay. Trying not to bend them to break the stitches is the hardest.”

Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
MacBAir said:
HelloDolly said:
Yeah, that's why I don't believe the "good guy" mantra at all. Tough SOB, Contador is.
Why can't he be a good guy and a tough guy?
They can.

I have a feeling that macbair didn't learn his lesson about trolling... :(