• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 7: L'Isle-Jourdain → Lac de Payolle (163km)

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Seriously though, those people who were defending British Cycling after the Jess Varnish thing, saying "they're scientific and objective, it's all about picking whoever can perform the best", how in a million years can they justify leaving a man who has now won four stages this year out of the Olympic team?

Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:
Tonton is dead. I told you man, your pinot is very overrated. I think bardet is better than him

Are you gonna stop spitting your hate at Pinot for a moment ?
There was obv something wrong with him. But I admit that his Tour is fcked.
I don't understand why anyone still takes that guy seriously. He's obviously just a troll.

Believe me, he is not a troll. I know him from another forum.

Did Pinot sleep with his wife?

It looks like he did haha. Anyway must work on my self control when reading that guy posts.

Re:

vedrafjord said:
Seriously though, those people who were defending British Cycling after the Jess Varnish thing, saying "they're scientific and objective, it's all about picking whoever can perform the best", how in a million years can they justify leaving a man who has now won four stages this year out of the Olympic team?

They can't, it's ridiculous. Even before this win there was an argument that Cummings was GBs best chance in Rio anyway.

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site

Zinoviev Letter said:
BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:
Tonton is dead. I told you man, your pinot is very overrated. I think bardet is better than him

I don't understand why anyone still takes that guy seriously. He's obviously just a troll.

Did Pinot sleep with his wife?
Worst plot for a romance novel ever.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

Believe me, he is not a troll. I know him from another forum. ;)
Thanks. I don't hate french riders. I like bardet, rolland and barguil because they are pure attackers. Pinot isn't a conservative rider too but he is overrated, he doesn't deliver in the big moments.

King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:

They can't, it's ridiculous. Even before this win there was an argument that Cummings was GBs best chance in Rio anyway.

His jersey clearly doesn't have enough black on it.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

Did Pinot sleep with his wife?[/quote]

nope, that was nibali![/quote]
Ahahahahaah, my wife only has eyes for me :D

vedrafjord said:
King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:

Yep. My BC membership will not be renewed this year, I'll go with CTC or someone else to meet my clubs insurance requirements. BC can get bent.

King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:
King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:

Yep. My BC membership will not be renewed this year, I'll go with CTC or someone else to meet my clubs insurance requirements. BC can get bent.

Well done. Vote with your wallet!

Re:

Taxus4a said:
It was a good day for SKY and BMC but just them knows why they didnnt want to take advantage of it.

Very good day for Contador, shot, so more time to rest, and with no real battle.

Unfortunatelly it doesn't matter for Bertie. He will get dropped sooner or later. He was hanging near the back of the group the whole time which is never a good sign. Looks like the crashes affected him much more than I have expected. If he would be in any sort of state he would at least give it a go on this shameful snooze stage. Reaaly, it is a super boring Tour so far... There has not been one single interesting stage...

BigMac said:
King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:
King Boonen said:
vedrafjord said:

Well done. Vote with your wallet!

Yep. I had already decided to do it after what happened with Varnish but this just cements it. I don't need a BC licence as I don't race and can TT without one, unfortunately a lot of people I know do race so they have no choice.

King Boonen said:
Yep. I had already decided to do it after what happened with Varnish but this just cements it. I don't need a BC licence as I don't race and can TT without one, unfortunately a lot of people I know do race so they have no choice.

Only thing is if you're a member you can help change things. Not sure how it's set up in Britain, but in Ireland we got rid of Fat Pat, so democracy does work sometimes. Of course in doing that we unknowingly cleared the way for Cookson...

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
In Morkov/Bennett festival of suffering news, Bennett actually came in tenth last, holding on to the last sizeable group. Morkov doesn't have a time up on the letour site, which is a bit worrying.

Mørkøv lost 26 minutes today.

TRENDING THREADS