• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 7: L'Isle-Jourdain → Lac de Payolle (163km)

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

yaco said:
TomLPC said:
I would be **** fuming if i was Yates, he was on the attack too

They are taking the times from 3k

Posted earlier that A.Yates was chasing the white jersey ( at least for a day ) hence attacking on the top of the climb - Reckon he was at least 10 or 15 seconds clear of the peleton at that stage - He may still get the white jersey if times are neutralised from 3kms.

Alaphillipe was just given the jersey in the podium ceremony, so it will be a bit embarrassing if they decide to take it back off him.

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:

vedrafjord said:
Tomorrow four years ago was the first sighting at the Tour (after strangling one week races all season) of the by now infamous Sky train which shredded the field to pieces on the Planche des Belles Filles and gave Froome his first Tour stage win. Maybe Sky will commemorate the anniversary with some fireworks tomorrow.
keep-calm-and-remember-the-good-old-times-1.png

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:
Tonton is dead. I told you man, your pinot is very overrated. I think bardet is better than him

Are you gonna stop spitting your hate at Pinot for a moment ?
There was obv something wrong with him. But I admit that his Tour is fcked.
I don't understand why anyone still takes that guy seriously. He's obviously just a troll.
Truth hurts... french people are desperate to find the next "big thing" in gt's but pinot is very far to be that man. He is like uran and porte, he always has a excuse. Deal with it, even barguil had surpassed him in gt's

portugal11 said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:
Tonton is dead. I told you man, your pinot is very overrated. I think bardet is better than him

I don't understand why anyone still takes that guy seriously. He's obviously just a troll.
Truth hurts... french people are desperate to find the next "big thing" in gt's but pinot is very far to be that man. He is like uran and porte, he always has a excuse. Deal with it, even barguil had surpassed him in gt's

Luckily for french there is Rolland who will save them this year.

Re:

SeriousSam said:
Anything known yet about what that exchange between Froome and Valverde was about?

It looked like Valverde went to the front of the group as if he was thinking about a sprint, I think Froome appeared to give the signal to him to just calm it down as many riders were hindered by the flame rouge banner going down.

Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

Believe me, he is not a troll. I know him from another forum. ;)

BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

Believe me, he is not a troll. I know him from another forum.

Did Pinot sleep with his wife?

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: 2016 TdF, Stage 7: L'Isle-Jourdain → Lac de Payolle (163

and that's how the race was won - skyborgs waiting to delay the first mountain battle as long as possible so that vroom is not too spent in the last stages

so maybe even ventoux will be neutralised by the ITT, colombier left for stage hunters and the first real VROOM moment will come on Emosson, though that one is quite steep for aliens

Zinoviev Letter said:
BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

nope, that was nibali!

Zinoviev Letter said:
BigMac said:
Hugo Koblet said:
Krokro said:
portugal11 said:

That much I don't know, but i'll inquire.

edit: lol Carolina.

TRENDING THREADS