• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2017 Bretagne Classic (1.UWT) - 239,7k

51st edition of the more widely known Grand Prix cycliste de Plouay, which is no more a full circuit race since last year.
1503569469-514302bretagneclassic20172.png

1.NAESEN Oliver 5:58:46
2.BETTIOL Alberto 0:02
3.KRISTOFF Alexander 0:05
4.MATTHEWS Michael ,,
5.DEGENKOLB John ,,
6.PATERSKI Maciej ,,
7.HOELGAARD Daniel ,,
8.NIZZOLO Giacomo ,,
9.TRENTIN Matteo ,,
10.BOASSON HAGEN Edvald ,,

2016 | NAESEN Oliver
2015 | KRISTOFF Alexander
2014 | CHAVANEL Sylvain
2013 | POZZATO Filippo
2012 | BOASSON HAGEN Edvald
2011 | BOLE Grega
2010 | GOSS Matthew
2009 | GERRANS Simon
2008 | FEDRIGO Pierrick
2007 | VOECKLER Thomas

Startlist : http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/Bretagne_Classic_Ouest-France_2017_Startlist

Sprint or late break?

Yesterday, Elizabeth Deignan won a sprint à deux against Pauline Ferrand-Prevot in the women's race, a few seconds ahead of a thin peloton.

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Gosh Demare is really poor since his OTL in the Tour, already dropped.

Don't Know how he was second in Hambourg last week...At least Gaudu will have freedom.

Gaviria was in the firsts position in the peloton during that climb, he will follow easily on Ty-Marrec I reckon.

Aug 22, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
Ruudz0r said:
Chrispol said:
Gosh Demare is really poor since his OTL in the Tour, already dropped.

Don't Know how he was second in Hambourg last week...At least Gaudu will have freedom.

Gaviria was in the firsts position in the peloton during that climb, he will follow easily on Ty-Marrec I reckon.

Is Gaviria riding?

No.

Oups my bad, I'm sure i saw him on the starlist and then on the climb, nevermind. :eek:

TRENDING THREADS