• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2018, 72nd Tour de Romandie, April 24th - April 29th, WT

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Those were some next level attacks by Bernal. Last time I have seen that was Froome in Dauphine, then Andy and Contador in 2010 and ofc Contador and Rasmussen in 2007.

Nice stuff by Fuglsang, very intelligent ride today. He almost never wins, so this must feel extra nice for him.

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Those were some next level attacks by Bernal. Last time I have seen that was Froome in Dauphine, then Andy and Contador in 2010 and ofc Contador and Rasmussen in 2007.

Nice stuff by Fuglsang, very intelligent ride today. He almost never wins, so this must feel extra nice for him.
Roglic didn't even have to get out of the saddle. I think it looked more brutal than it was cause the climb wasn't very steep.

Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
Valv.Piti said:

Roglic didn't even have to get out of the saddle. I think it looked more brutal than it was cause the climb wasn't very steep.

It looked brutal because all the other riders on the road looked like they were standing still.

Re: Re:

Rollthedice said:
Red Rick said:
Valv.Piti said:

It looked brutal because all the other riders on the road were kind of standing still.

"Hey look, that's totally not my job"

Stage
Clipboard.gif

GC
GC.gif

Re:

Broccolidwarf said:
Nice fight back for Fuglsang

Great way to enter the spring break, before the build up for the tour, where I think he and Astana will be the surprise of the race..... unless ofcourse he does his usual token crash ;)
Hmm, Astana will be pretty weak and I really haven't been impressed by his climbing so far. They are sending their A-team to win the Giro, while Fuglsang will get the B-team and Valgren. Lets see.

TRENDING THREADS