• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Giro d'Italia Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino d. C. 151km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

King Boonen said:
Carols said:
King Boonen said:
When should I tune in?

LOL not yet.....

Hahaha, I thought so. I'm assuming Lamon descent might be a good starting point?
I have no clue about what that is, but I would tune in with 15 to go to follow the break and then the favourite on this pretty easy climb. Thats 45 minutes of decent entertainment.

For tomorrow, I'd watch the whole stage if I was able to, but unfortunately I am not. :(

Roglic shaved, he must be up to something.
PS: On the right is the Slovenian alpine skiing champ.

D75eHT_XUAAx26b.jpg

Re: Re:

Yingge said:
Zoophonic said:
rainman said:
Someone tell ES producer, once you've seen one bell tower you've seen them all.

Heathen! The scenery is a nice distraction from yet another break staying away.
ES cant control the feed, they take what the Host Broadcaster (RAI I guess) gives, everyone will be seeing the same.
That's an interesting topic.
If there's an option on ES player to choose footage, then there should be the same option in the broadcast production.
Doesn't have to be the case, of course, but the logic suggests.

TRENDING THREADS