• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour de France, stage 12: Toulouse>Bagnères-de-Bigorre

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Broccolidwarf said:
tobydawq said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Still doesn't make him "the least likely guy"

Even in his old age he's a much better uphill guy than the entire sprinter field.
Respect is needed.

Of course not. But in broccolidwarf's world, I think guy is equal to Dane, so...

I honestly do not know what you mean by that?

"guy is equal to Dane" - what does that even mean?

That when you write "least likely guy", you mean "least likely Dane" because they are the only ones you write about anyway.

tobydawq said:
Broccolidwarf said:
tobydawq said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:

Even in his old age he's a much better uphill guy than the entire sprinter field.
Respect is needed.

Of course not. But in broccolidwarf's world, I think guy is equal to Dane, so...

I honestly do not know what you mean by that?

"guy is equal to Dane" - what does that even mean?

That when you write "least likely guy", you mean "least likely Dane" because they are the only ones you write about anyway.

That seems to bother you somehow :confused:

Broccolidwarf said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:

Respect is needed.

He has spent most his pro career in the gruppetto on climbs.

Comparing him to the sprinters, on a pyrenees mountain stage, is not really relevant :)
I don't think Bak will win, but it is relevant. On the flat, it's very hard for a climbers to get into the break, so usually in stages like this the breakaway mostly consists of rouleurs and sprinters (and consequently, the winner doesn't need to be a first class climber)

tobydawq said:
Broccolidwarf said:
tobydawq said:
Of course it does and other posters have also called you out on that before.

This is not a Danish site.

Here's the solution buddy:

- Don't read my posts -

Have a nice tour :cool:

Another solution: you could stop yelling each time there is a Dane on the screen.

That would solve the problem for everybody, not just for me.

I write about what interests me buddy, just like you do.
If what I write has no interest to you, ignore it.
That's how any discussion forum works.

- or to put it another way:

I don't care what you think about my writings :cool:

TRENDING THREADS