• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour de France, stage 2: Bruxelles - Brussel 27,6 km TT

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
Jagartrott said:
So, did Ineos do this on purpose? The wind may play in their favour a little bit - but they have no time splits to compare to. Ineos favourites according to the bookies, but I'd say Jumbo and DQS.

Also, I don't get why Michelton is considered 3rd favourite. They have both Yates' and Haig, that three guys that are of little use in a TTT. It's all about Watts and big guys, guys that weigh 55-65 kg are just not helping the rest.

Maybe because they destroyed the opposition in Tirreno-Adriatico with Adam the day before Simon Yates won a flat TT in Paris-Nice.

Just maybe.
Perhaps next time you can formulate your posts in a less patronizing manner. I was right. The Yates' were luggage.

TRENDING THREADS