• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour de Suisse

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Midnightfright said:
Koronin said:
Marc Soler is Movistar's leader here and his ITT wasn't too bad. I think he was just over 20 seconds off of Dennis' time.

I cant see him beating either of the Ineos boys but would still classify him as a favourite. Fancy him for a top 5.

I agree that is unlikely he'll beat the Ineos boys, but I think he has an outside shot at the podium IF he's on good form.

Koronin said:
Midnightfright said:
Koronin said:
Marc Soler is Movistar's leader here and his ITT wasn't too bad. I think he was just over 20 seconds off of Dennis' time.

I cant see him beating either of the Ineos boys but would still classify him as a favourite. Fancy him for a top 5.

I agree that is unlikely he'll beat the Ineos boys, but I think he has an outside shot at the podium IF he's on good form.

There are 10 outside shots at the podium IF they're on good form

Koronin said:
Midnightfright said:
Koronin said:

Echo this, he would have to he on good form, but with the time trials he certainly has a chance

Koronin said:
Midnightfright said:
Koronin said:

The interesting thing is that Atapuma was 9 seconds faster than him, just 1 second slower than Thomas.

Mayomaniac said:
Koronin said:
Midnightfright said:
Koronin said:

The interesting thing is that Atapuma was 9 seconds faster than him, just 1 second slower than Thomas.
It took me a while to realize you were talking about Anacona. :D
Actually Anacona is not a good reference because he is a good TT when in good form.

TRENDING THREADS