• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 10: Pescara – Jesi 196 km (Tuesday, May 17th)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ewan is in a little over 31 minutes behind the winner. I think (not sure?) that's just inside the time limit. Even Kluge left him in the end (probably not risking being OTL himself). I don't see how he could be fit and this bad at the same time. Either that crash hurt him more than he thought or he's ill or something.

After being the first guy from the 2000s to win a pro race is Bini also the first millennial to win a GT stage? I think it is.

"Oxford Living Dictionaries describes a millennial as "a person reaching young adulthood in the early 21st century." Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines millennial as "a person born in the 1980s or 1990s.""

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS