• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 11: Santarcangelo di Romagna – Reggio Emilia 203 km (Wednesday, May 18th)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I would rather Bardet save all his energy for GC efforts, but I also think he is very team oriented so it’s not surprising to learn that he was in the lead out train.
I don't even know if it was team orders or just him being a very good teammate. Dainese said the plan was to go for Bol today, but the Dutch wasn't feeling great in the final so the DS told Dainese he could sprint.

Or because the management is the biggest bunch of idiots in today's cycling?

Idiots that seem to have some riders performing very well now and in the past while riding for them, so they cant be all the way horrible. Some riders their approach has not worked for... but isnt that any team or work place in reality? Everyone is never happy. Especially not in a large group with many individuals with different type of needs.

Idiots that seem to have some riders performing very well now and in the past while riding for them, so they cant be all the way horrible. Some riders their approach has not worked for... but isnt that any team or work place in reality? Everyone is never happy. Especially not in a large group with many individuals with different type of needs.

This! There are probably riders out there, for whom the management style of EF would be absolutely horrible.

TRENDING THREADS