• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 16: Salò – Aprica 202 km (Tuesday, May 24th)

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
From FirstCycling:

BcDF6pN.png

Reactions: gregrowlerson
they are doing alright indeed, and I also don't see what's supposed to change. Strengthen the PT teams would be nice, but that doesn't come out of nowhere.

Not sure how Cepeda manages to be so good in the smaller races but completely suck in the Giro every year, though.

Maybe I shouldn´t have been as harsh but stages like todays really show how big the gap to other teams is. Bardiani had some solid results. Smart not to mention Androni. They really aren´t doing anything. I don´t think they will change anything. Continue to invite Italian teams. But considering that other PT teams are a lot better I would prefer to see a more competitive focus instead.

TRENDING THREADS