• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 16: Salò – Aprica 202 km (Tuesday, May 24th)

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
edit-martin-brody-jaws.jpg

You had that prepared, didn't you?` :D

Probably the wrong place to complain about it, but those Suzuki commericals with a fake Japanese accent on Italian TV seem rather tasteless to me, who the hell thinks that something like this is a good idea, even in Italy?

I thought the same until last year someone I know pointed out to me that the man that speaks in those commercials is actually a Japanese actor that works in Italy since a lot of years, Hal Yamanouchi, and he usually talks in Italian like this.

Reactions: DoYouEvenRideBruh

TRENDING THREADS