• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 7: Diamante – Potenza 196 km (Friday, May 13th)

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
But finally a stage worth watching, and worthy of the Giro. Unlike some stages previously.
Very nice win for Bouwman and very good teamwork from Jumbo. And great to see Dumoulin back to his good form.

FSqHuUcX0AAc2dr

FSqBwKLWYAA8dCS

Congratulations to Koen Bouwman for taking the stage win and Dumoulin for nurturing him through the stage.

Was a nice stage to watch. Didn't intend to watch it but when i read who won and who was in the breakaway i just had to watch the replay. And it was worth it. Formolo and Mollema did a great job too. Not sure if i get Ineos though. Maybe Yates won't need a strong team after all.

Reactions: Sandisfan