• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 7: Diamante – Potenza 196 km (Friday, May 13th)

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I can't believe MVDP is the favourite for the stage (albeit at a pretty big price for a favourite). I'd almost say there's no scenario on which he wins. Monte Grande Di Viggiano is a proper climb. If he is in the break then (unless it's a hellishly weak break) he will lose a couple of minutes on it and no one is going to work with him thereafter.

I'm going to be throwing more money at Bouwman. Jumbo have to try to get something positive from this stage and he is by far their best chance.

The Barb calls it again!