• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2022 National Championships

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Only 9 participants in Polish ITT today, 2 of whom do not even currently compete on paid level (Marcin Białobłocki though was once 9th in WC back in his pro days). I guess it was due to ridiculously long course - 51km :eek:. I don't even bother mentioning who won for this time, because I could say that sun is bright as well.

Had I known it before, I surely would have signed up and later boast that I am among 10 best time trialists in my country.
The Italian u23 ITT also only had 14 riders, a joke for a cycling country like Italy.

TRENDING THREADS